Coming soon- the mostly completed Tri-Temp box. Two editions- Standard and Ethernet. I’m still finishing it up and have lots of pictures.
- Measure temperature and humidity from three locations via digital probes
- Self contained in a small project box
- Standard uses Arduino UNO
- Ethernet uses Arduino Ethernet
- Uses 16×2 LCD to display on Standard version
- Ethernet uses LCD plus web interface!
- LCD interfaces with Arduino via serial- no hogging all the digital lines!
- It has its own logo!
- Internal temp monitoring….just because
- 3 wire External digital probes are pluggable and cheap!
- Runs on 9v battery (don’t know how long yet….)
- 4 interface buttons on project box to control the display
I should have it wrapped up and posted soon. The code will no doubt be a constant work in progress but the hardware is almost complete.