This is what I’m hoping to get accomplished….
- Temp, Pressure, Humidity monitor for the house with stats by Cacti. Ethernet Arduino required!
- Cat food dispense- dispense 1 cup daily, possibly allow cat to initiate dispensing up to 1 cup limit.
- Shower timer- time showers by listening to the water noise
- Power monitor- find a way to monitor power usage either by outlet or at the fuse box. I know there are solutions but they’re expensive and non-hackable…
- Weather station that updates to the internet- biggest hurdle here is parts…
- RFID door locks
- PC hardware monitor…I want to log the various temps on my machine but sadly all the sensors aren’t accessible via software. I hate writing windows software so this could be a creative way to do it.